[dgplug-users] [Badam Halwa of Embedded Systems] @Abhishek Sharma

abhishek sharma emote2abhishek at gmail.com
Sat Aug 1 21:33:08 PDT 2009

 Ya I read your mail regarding what should not be done in the commits and I
will take care of it.

 As for the next assignment, I might do a commit today evening regarding a
small example demonstrating static libraries usage.

As for the top-level makefile that you have demonstrated in that
devicedriver thing (it is very clean),although I am unable to compile it on
my system, (there are some errors which I will mention and talk about in my
next mail,maybe you can help).
 I still need to get a proper hang of makefiles. SO I was reading some
concepts of makefile this weekend.

I am just going to make a small easy to understand code which may probably
call a simple precompiled function from the static library.Hope that is OK??

--
Hermes
Think Free, Think Open Source