[dgplug-users] [Tax calculation RoR] @yevlempy, @chandana

Yevlempy(Harsh Verma) yevlempy at gmail.com
Tue Aug 11 19:40:49 PDT 2009

On Tue, Aug 11, 2009 at 8:53 PM, Shakthi Kannan <shakthimaan at gmail.com>wrote:

> @yevlempy, @chandana:
>
> Have you been able to create a simple Model for the tax calculation?
> Atleast for section A. and B.? Can you push your changes to your
> respective repository clones?

yes, we have created simple model for tax calculation ror.For section A and
B.
We are having problem with the internet connection at our place.We will be
done with that in a
day or two.

> How many hours are you able to spend for this project per week? Are
> you busy with some other work?

I dedicate around 14 hours for this project per week and as our college has
started we are into our classes and all.
Will push the changes to repository and get back to you in a day or
two.Basically we are having problem with internet connection.
It will resolved soon.

--
yevlempy | Harsh Verma
http://yevlempy.wordpress.com/