[dgplug-users] Thank you DGPLUG

Khushbu Mohta khushi.pk at gmail.com
Tue May 12 14:03:19 PDT 2009

Hello everyone,

I'm last year's DGPLUG summer trainee. It introduced me to FOSS, Linux,
Fedora, Python and many more. The first and foremost thing I learned was to
dig information on my own :D .

 It was a great experience that inspired me to contribute in Open Source. I
have been selected for GSoC 2009 to work with Sahana and the credit goes to
this training. I'm greatful to DGPLUG for providing me an entrance to Open
Source and helping me take my first step inside this huge world of
opportunities. I'm blessed to be attached to this group and will make sure
to contribute back in any form.

I strongly recommend others (newbies in Open Source) to join DGPLUG Summer
Training 2009. I'll put the posters in my college.

Special thanks to kushal, pjp, rishi, mbuf, and techno_freak :)

My latest find:
http://www.linuxhaxor.net/2009/05/10/10-free-linux-ebooks-for-beginners

--
regards,