[dgplug-users] Summer training start date

Indradhanush Gupta indradhanush.gupta at gmail.com
Sat Jun 20 02:46:53 PDT 2015

Hi Raja,

If you are trying to join the #dgplug channel, you need to visit this link:
http://webchat.freenode.net/
However, I recommend you install an irc client, for eg, XChat.

On Sat, Jun 20, 2015 at 3:12 PM, Rohan Nevatia <rohan at nevatiagroup.com>
wrote:

> I am not being able to unsubscribe...please some1 unsubscribe it for me

Rohan, stop posting off topic. You are spamming others. Go to this link:
and search for unsubscribe. You should be able to figure out from there.

--
Indradhanush Gupta