[dgplug-users] [SUMMERTRAINING] Update from the sessions

Kushal Das kushaldas at gmail.com
Wed Jun 24 09:44:55 PDT 2015

I am really sorry for abruptly vanishing from the network today evening.
Had some real network issues :(

If anyone else has any question over the links, please ask them as reply
to this thread. I can still see many top posts in this mailing list.
Feel free to tell them (in the list) to do only bottom/inline posts :)

Our next goal is to learn an editor which we will use extensively. Vi or
Vim is our choice in this case. Use the following links to learn more
about Vim. Please practice more, and more so that these commands become
your muscle memory.

http://dgplug.org/irclogs/kushal_vi_1stclass.log
http://dgplug.org/irclogs/kushal_vi_2ndclass.log

http://dgplug.org/irclogs/kushal_vi_04072008.log
http://dgplug.org/irclogs/kushal_vi_05072008.log

http://summertraining.readthedocs.org/en/latest/vim.html

The next session will be on next Tuesday, 30/06/2015. I will notify the
time for the session later in the list. But please make the habit of
coming online using IRC everyday. If you have any doubt, you can ask in
the channel.

Btw, did I mention that I wrote this email in Vim?

Kushal
--
Fedora Cloud Engineer
CPython Core Developer