[dgplug-users] Articles for LINIT 2016

Drishti Agarwal say2drishti at gmail.com
Tue Nov 3 03:39:31 PST 2015

“Write while the heat is in you. The writer who postpones the recording of
his thoughts uses an iron which has cooled to burn a hole with. He cannot
inflame the minds of his audience.”

Here Mr. Henry David Thoreau, has brilliantly enunciated the need of
getting our thoughts registered at their very occurence. Need I say more
about why is it absolutely essential for all of you to keep sending us your
articles,tips, tricks,comic strips, epigrams as soon as possible ?

LINIT acknowledges the contribution of every individual howsoever small may
it be. This open source magazine is one of its kind and is a very strong
platform to voice your opinions.

Please mail your articles to "linit at nitdgplug.org" and earn a place in the
extremely prestigious magazine "LINIT"-,presented by GNU/Linux Users'
Group,NIT Durgapur.

Best regards,
Drishti Agarwal
Editor, LINIT 2016