[dgplug-users] dgplug meeting during PyCon India 2015

Kushal Das kushaldas at gmail.com
Sun Sep 20 02:50:54 PDT 2015

Hi all,

We will be having our regular annual dgplug meeting  in PyCon on 3rd
of October at 11:30AM in the staircase as usual. If you don't know
where exactly is the staircase, then just look at the right hand side
of the main auditorium, you will see a group of people sitting on the
staircase.

I will be sending out another email to the list with the contact
details of the dgplug members in Bangalore for emergency purpose.  See
you all there :)

Kushal
--
Fedora Cloud Engineer