[dgplug-users] Grab Your Tickets - my hobby project

vikneshwar vicky lviknesh at gmail.com
Sun Aug 28 07:41:10 PDT 2016

Hi guys , presenting you my hobby project http://www.grabyourtickets.in/
<http://l.facebook.com/l.php?u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.grabyourtickets.in%2F&h=HAQE5QBw6AQGJDd_cbM_SBypH4YHZmsFFBVbP6h_2Ht25qw&enc=AZPFNanu4txmaoQEfT3asUek31HBre4G8wvReBVmCrUtpxYfO4CHEJBmmMjVw_Idi4dwNvFgJ6H0r6IcjwF2Hf4-aDkQYf5c_JUCHy_LUmub-dMMtXePstVvuiUXc7bhBsG29vo50erthY7yD3jU1F1V7fu9zRMROabCpGj6vHp5fCewfUs3fz9MXQVoxWX8G2_i9hrBcrOuvA_cw1BmIciR&s=1>
,
developed this while i was trying to learn node.js

Q: So , what this site does ?