[dgplug-users] Welcome to Summer Training 2016

Yogesh Joshi yogesh.bholu at gmail.com
Thu Jun 16 08:44:34 PDT 2016

On 16 June 2016 at 16:05:19, Kushal Das (kushaldas at gmail.com) wrote:

Hi all,

Dgplug Summer training 2016 will start in another 3 days, 19th June
6:30pm IST onward. I have added all participants to this mailing list,
means they will be able to communicate here.

The first step is to make sure that you can use IRC to come to our
channel, and you should do this before the training day. [1] is a
small how to document explaining how to use XChat to connect to the
IRC. You can join our channel by the following command:

/join #dgplug

One can also use webchat [2] system from freenode to connect to IRC.

If you have any other question, you can reply to this email and ask.
Someone will answer you. The other direct option is to come to IRC and
ask there :)

See you all on this Sunday 6:30pm onwards :)

[1] http://summertraining.readthedocs.io/en/latest/xchat.html

[2] http://webchat.freenode.net/

Kushal
--