[dgplug-users] Call for Participation: WWFS-FWD'2016

A. Mani a.mani.cms at gmail.com
Mon Jun 20 00:31:50 PDT 2016

On Mon, Jun 20, 2016 at 7:49 AM, Rahul Bhattacharjee
<2806rahul at gmail.com> wrote:
> One of my friend wants to join the event. To whom she may contact? Can you
> tell me duration of event each day? Is any prerequisites required?

Thanks for reminding me. The planning page has been updated with the info.

The posters at https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/WWFS-FWD'2016 have all
the information

There is a mail id for participants: wwfs.fwd at gmail.com

_________

Only women with some interest in free software/computers or applied
human rights may please send their details (name, address,
affiliation, occupation, FOSS experience, age ) in a email with
subject \emph{WWFS Participation} to \texttt{wwfs.fwd at gmail.com}.
Queer women are encouraged to apply. Seats are limited, so please
hurry!
\innerblock{Registration Fee}{A nominal fee of Rs. 300 only will be
charged as registration fees.}
\innerblock{Certificates}{Certificate of participation will be
provided to all participants.}

Lunch and Tea will be provided at venue.

Best

A. Mani

Prof(Miss) A. Mani
CU, ASL, AMS, ISRS, CLC, CMS