[dgplug-users] Fwd: Developer Introduction

Freakavoid x.abhishek.flyhigh at gmail.com
Fri Mar 11 21:47:15 PST 2016

Hello all,

Myself Abhishek Shrivastava, I am a third year student from UIT-Bhopal. I
code in C, Java and Python. I have been a long time linux user and have
used Fedora, Arch, Rhel, Gentoo, CentOs and Ubuntu(current)

I am really interested to join dgplug group , especially the summer
training program. I have already gone through some of the IRC logs, and I
must say I am really excited about the program. I have always wanted to be
an open source contributor and this seems to be the perfect opportunity. I
can't wait for the program to start!

My Blog- abstatic.github.io

Regards,
Abhishek Shrivastava