[dgplug-users] [SUMMERTRAINING] What Part of "... for Life" Don't You Understand?

Farhaan Bukhsh farhaan.bukhsh at gmail.com
Wed Aug 9 01:37:30 PDT 2017

On Wed, Aug 9, 2017 at 10:03 AM, Kushal Das <mail at kushaldas.in> wrote:
> Here is the next video to watch. Feel free to discus/share your
> thoughts.
>
> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EqcuzSwySR4

I don't know how do I put it, but I can feel every word Jacob was
saying. I guess I am very new to this and I am no big shot but the
burnout part is real.
I am kind of realising it, I have been hitting rocks and being in the
state of mind where I feel useless as I was not able to devote enough
time. This talk
help me figure out that it is not just me and this happens. I guess
this will help me to tackle this situation better.

But I feel at home with DGPLUG, I feel worthwhile I guess I am young
and still learning to find that perfect balance in life and work.
Hoping I will find it someday.
I am also lucky to have mentors like kushal, sayan, chandan and
pingou, to be on my side and make me feel at home even if I am coming
after a long time.

This talk has blown me off, I never knew this a genuine problem,
thanks a lot for the talk.

--
Farhaan Bukhsh
Blog: https://farhaanbukhsh.wordpress.com/