[dgplug-users] Need feedback for my python script.

Abhishek Singh asraisingh at gmail.com
Thu Dec 7 11:42:24 PST 2017

Hello Everyone,

I'm Abhishek Singh. Today I created a python script to get the email id of
LinkedIn users who share their email ids in there profile description using
google custom search engine API. It eases hassles in searching and getting
email ids of various peoples at various job roles from different
organizations. Tried to use all the lessons which I got from dgplug
training in this small script including git and markdown lessons.

Feedback will be appreciated.

Link to git repo: https://github.com/asraisingh/linkedin-email-extractor

Abhishek Singh
www.iabhishek.me