[dgplug-users] Need feedback for my python script.

Farhaan Bukhsh farhaan.bukhsh at gmail.com
Tue Dec 12 21:20:06 PST 2017

On Fri, Dec 8, 2017 at 1:12 AM, Abhishek Singh <asraisingh at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hello Everyone,
>
> I'm Abhishek Singh. Today I created a python script to get the email id of
> LinkedIn users who share their email ids in there profile description using
> google custom search engine API. It eases hassles in searching and getting
> email ids of various peoples at various job roles from different
> organizations. Tried to use all the lessons which I got from dgplug
> training in this small script including git and markdown lessons.
>
> Feedback will be appreciated.

Congratulations and good work, lets try changing few things at a time.

The thing that might be little better is dividing the lee.py into
different file.

you have cramped every function in a single file. You can separate it
out. Treat your code as an art and make it beautiful.

--
Farhaan Bukhsh
Blog: https://farhaanbukhsh.wordpress.com/