[dgplug-users] [X-post][PyDelhi] PyDelhiConf - Call for Dev sprints

sumanshweta44 at gmail.com sumanshweta44 at gmail.com
Thu Mar 2 09:32:05 PST 2017

Howdy Devs

As you may be aware, this year we are hosting the second iteration of PyDelhi conference. This year we are dedicating the entire second day of the conference to Dev sprints & Workshops.

Dev  sprints are one of the best ways to collaborate real time on projects  and guide contributors directly than the usual interactions via IRC or  mailing lists. It is an effective way of increasing confidence of  developers and encouraging them to become active contributors of open  source projects.

We would like to invite you to come forward and help us out in making  the PyDelhi Conf DevSprint successful.

What are we expecting from you ?

In order of priority,

1.  If you are active in any open source project, please become a mentor of that project in the sprint and guide/mentor developers to contribute  patches or enhancements.

2.  If you are unable to actively mentor during the conference, kindly  suggest issues that developers can pick up during the sprint and solve realistically within low scale of mentorship.

3.  If you are unable to suggest issues, kindly suggest up to 5 open source projects and people who could mentor that project so that developes can hack on during the dev sprint.

4.  If you know someone actively contributing to any open source project, please spread the word regarding the dev sprint and invite him/her with the project and ask if they are will to mentor it, for the sprint.

5. The person who is mentoring for Dev sprints must be attending the conference.

Kindly  fill the dev sprints form[1] with the details. Also please reply to  this thread, indicating how much you can involve yourself with the Dev  sprints.

For more details, visit conerence website[2].

Get tickets for conference here [3].

[1] http://bit.ly/2lOEePa
[2] conference.pydelhi.org
[3] bit.do/pydelhiticket