[dgplug-users] syntax highlighting in blogs

SOUMAM BANERJEE soumambanerjee007 at gmail.com
Sat Sep 2 09:08:16 PDT 2017

Hello dgplug subscribers,

We generally blog now and then from time to time and since most of
them are technical they have codes within it and to make it
presentable we need to do syntax highlighting. That makes it look good
as well as easier to understand whats a keyword and whats not. So i
would like to share with you a very light weight and easy tool which
helps in syntax highlighting our code in our blogs.
http://hilite.me/
In this site you can do that easily without any hassle.

Note :- Blogger / Wordpress by default doesnt have any support for
this so we need to do it externally.

--> Soumam Banerjee (IRC: soumam007)