[dgplug-users] (no subject)

Siddharth Sahoo sahoosiddharth3 at gmail.com
Thu Aug 2 11:06:43 PDT 2018

  I am unable to access the #dgplug channel through siddharth_sahoo name
which is registered and verified as well.
I am encountering with this message " Please log in before attempting to
verify your registration.
* #dgplug :Cannot join channel (+r) - you need to be identified with
services - see https://freenode.net/kb/answer/registration ".

Please hemp me out .
Thank you

Warm Regards