[dgplug-users] #dgplug meetup at DevConf.in 2018

Rakshit Airani rakshit.airani at protonmail.com
Fri Aug 3 06:01:27 PDT 2018

Greetings,

DevConf.in 2018 is a annual Developer's Conference organised by Red Hat in Bengaluru (4-5 Aug), meant to provide a platform to the local FOSS community participants to come together and engage in the knowledge sharing through technical talks, workshops, panel discussions, hackathon and such activities.

Since I know some members of the dgplug community are going be attending the conference, I was wondering if we could have a small meetup at the conference to get to know the personalities behind the nicks, we could further this discuss here or on the
irc channel before and after today's session.

Regards,
Rakshit Airani M