[dgplug-users] Combined review session: mbuf_{1, 2, 3}class.logs

Shakthi Kannan author at shakthimaan.com
Tue Jul 3 02:03:35 PDT 2018

Hi,

Please go through mbuf_3rdclass.log available at:
  https://dgplug.org/irclogs/mbuf_3rdclass.log
Some of the participants have still not gone through the 1st and 2nd class logs available at:
  https://dgplug.org/irclogs/mbuf_1stclass.log
  https://dgplug.org/irclogs/mbuf_2ndclass.log
These are essential to your foundation skills.

We will have a final combined review session for the topics discussed in the above three logs. We will not repeat these sessions in future, and will be progressing to other topics.

This is your last chance to come prepared with questions on these sessions.

SK
--
Shakthi Kannan
http://www.shakthimaan.com