[dgplug-users] [SUMMERTRAINING] — Guest Session — Manish Goregaonkar

Jason Braganza jason at janusworx.com
Thu Jul 19 11:10:57 PDT 2018

Mozilla maven, Rust wrangler, Manish Goregaonkar joins us in the
channel tomorrow at 9.320p IST.

His twitter bio reads Rust lang team, and Servo Dev at Mozilla
research, but I mostly love him for his incisive yet funny threads [1]
And I’d love to grow as an author and developer with enough fluency of
thought  to be able to write beautifully analytical posts like this.
[2]

So be sure to attend and be a part of the session tomorrow, and let’s
here what Manish has to share!

[1]: https://twitter.com/ManishEarth/status/1018945249303859200
[2]: https://manishearth.github.io/blog/2018/02/15/picking-apart-the-crashing-ios-string/

Regards,
Jason Braganza

Personal P.S.
House Rules for guest sessions
1. Don’t jump the gun with questions
2. Let the speaker finish and throw the floor open to questions
3.  Keep your questions short and have at most 1 *related* followup
4. Be attentive
5. Be polite.
6. Be respectful