[dgplug-users] [SUMMERTRAINING] Guest session on 31st 9PM IST by Jennifer Helsby

Kushal Das kushaldas at gmail.com
Mon Jul 30 10:37:59 PDT 2018

Hi,

On 31st July, at 9PM IST (15:30 UTC) we have our next guest session by
Jennifer Helsby.

Jennifer is Lead Developer of SecureDrop. Prior to joining FPF, she
was a postdoctoral researcher at the Center for Data Science and
Public Policy at the University of Chicago, where she worked on
applying machine learning methods to problems in public policy.
Jennifer is also the CTO and co-founder of Lucy Parsons Labs, a
non-profit that focuses on police accountability and surveillance
oversight. In a former life, she studied the large scale structure of
the universe, and received her Ph.D. in astrophysics from the
University of Chicago in 2015.

Feel free to watch this small video[1] before the session. See you all
in the session.

[1] https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4bdpTZAR-nM

Kushal
--