[dgplug-users] dgplug calendar subscription with google calendar-unable to do

rajat rajatgupta1798 at gmail.com
Thu Jun 21 02:15:06 PDT 2018

I am unable to subscribe to dgplug calendar[1] with Google Calendar.

I added the calendar using Google Calendar Settings>Add Calendar>From
URL,the calendar is added but my calendar doesn't get updated with new
sessions.

I tried to add the calendar using the "Subscribe" on [1],it opens a
dialog box asking for relevant application on my PC.I don't have any
application for calendar on PC and want to subscribe through Google.I
accessed the website through Chromium and Firefox and I'm using Linux
Mint 18.3.

I tried to subscribe through my Android 7 phone but when I click on the
"Subscribe" button on [1],nothing happens.I accessed through Google
Chrome and Firefox.

I am able to download a ".ics file" and update my calendar manually.

Please help.Thank you.

[1]
https://calendar.dgplug.org/index.php/apps/calendar/p/yQ8Tq48XMPeCNa8a/dgplug