[dgplug-users] [SUMMERTRAINING] Guest session today 7PM

Vipul Siddharth siddharthvipul1 at gmail.com
Fri Jun 22 00:25:07 PDT 2018

On Fri, Jun 22, 2018 at 12:22 PM SHAH ABDUL FAHAD <fhdsky7 at gmail.com> wrote:

> This training sucks,and not at all for beginners.I don't even know yet what
> to do to get these classes,IRC and all.This sucks!

This is exactly the kind of atitude no one should have while learning
something.
If you don't know IRC, there is something called Internet, utilize it!
and even then if you don't understand, you ask!
You need to learn a lot before coming to learn how to code or how to be
successful in it!
and I am not talking about something related to computers.