[dgplug-users] [SUMMERTRAINING] Guest session today 7PM

Shakthi Kannan author at shakthimaan.com
Fri Jun 22 02:16:30 PDT 2018

Hi,

‐‐‐‐‐‐‐ Original Message ‐‐‐‐‐‐‐
On June 22, 2018 2:26 PM, SHAH ABDUL FAHAD <fhdsky7 at gmail.com> wrote:
> (I won't top post after this one)

Actually, you did. And a lot of others as well. Before you hit the "Send" button, check how you have replied.

> So sorry everyone for my last message,I
> was really frustrated at that time,

The participants who come to the training often live in their own comfort zones. The training is meant to push you out of your comfort zone. It is meant to make you do things that you are not used to. So, it is human to be frustrated. Nobody said learning was easy.

You will be asked tough questions. The moment you start to think, and start to get answers, you will have your Eureka moments! That is when learning happens. If you learn things the hard way, you will never forget for the rest of your life.

Similar to The Matrix, you have the option of taking the red pill or the blue pill [1]. You can take the blue pill and remain who you are. But, we give you the other option, should you choose to take it. As Morpheus says:

"This is your last chance. After this, there is no turning back. You take the blue pill—the story ends, you wake up in your bed and believe whatever you want to believe. You take the red pill—you stay in Wonderland, and I show you how deep the rabbit hole goes. Remember: all I'm offering is the truth. Nothing more."

SK

[1] Red pill and blue pill. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Red_pill_and_blue_pill

--
Shakthi Kannan