[dgplug-users] [SUMMERTRAINING] Guest session today 7PM

Mohan Prakash mpduty at gmail.com
Sun Jun 24 10:17:01 PDT 2018

Hi
On 22 Jun 2018 2:46 pm, "Shakthi Kannan" <author at shakthimaan.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> You will be asked tough questions. The moment you start to think, and
start to get answers, you will have your Eureka moments! That is when
learning happens. If you learn things the hard way, you will never forget
for the rest of your life.

> Similar to The Matrix, you have the option of taking the red pill or the
blue pill [1]. You can take the blue pill and remain who you are. But, we
give you the other option, should you choose to take it. As Morpheus says:

> "This is your last chance. After this, there is no turning back. You take
the blue pill—the story ends, you wake up in your bed and believe whatever
you want to believe. You take the red pill—you stay in Wonderland, and I
show you how deep the rabbit hole goes. Remember: all I'm offering is the
truth. Nothing more."

This was a wonderful reply, and I believe only the ones with the urge for
knowledge would understand its true value. I am a teacher by profession and
sometimes I take pride in my experience but let me tell you friends, here
we have great mentors who are truly extraordinary in their fields. And they
are great friends too. Just hang on, you will learn, don't just quit, and
when you meet these mentors some day, you will see what wonderful people
they are, notwithstanding their powerful programming abilities. If anyone
quits just because one finds things tough, they will not only lose what
they could learn, but also a chance to be with the best mentors of our
days.
Thanks Shakthi for that fundamental philosophical guideline to learning
which often goes into oblivion and is often treated trivially especially in
the domain of modern technology.
Mohan
(mpduty)