[dgplug-users] #SaveOurPrivacy

Shashank Kumar shashankkumarkushwaha at gmail.com
Mon Jun 25 04:52:24 PDT 2018

Hi Kushal,

On Mon, Jun 25, 2018 at 5:03 PM Kushal Das <kushaldas at gmail.com> wrote:

> From the website:
>
> >Why #SaveOurPrivacy?
>
> >#SaveOurPrivacy is a public initiative to put forth a model draft law
> called the Indian Privacy ?
> >Code, 2018. This draft hopes to build awareness, knowledge and discussion
> on specific and
> >nuanced issues of privacy, data protection, interception and
> surveillance. You can comment on it
> >online or download the PDF copy and send your comments by email to
> >contact at saveourprivacy.in.
>
> Please visit the site [0], read the 7 principles[1] and also the bill
> [2]. Then share it across
> your friends and on social media and also pledge your support on the
> website.

I was just watchin a video by Dhruv Rathe[0] (Why is your Privacy & Data so
Important? | Dhruv Rathee explains Cambridge Analytica, PayTM, Aadhaar) on
the same subject. I would recommend folks to watch it since it explains the
current scenario very well and explains how important it is to be aware and
participate in educating others.

[0] https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Au5PxsAjMk

--
Regards,