[dgplug-users] Information regarding Cyber Security

MANAV GARG garg.manav8 at gmail.com
Sat Jun 30 14:56:00 PDT 2018

Hi,
I am no mentor. But I am a CEH and I'd suggest that you don't pursue any of
them. EC Council certification don't carry any actual value. Certifications
in security industry are good to have but never "required". Pursue CTFs
instead, try to get a hang of tools of trade, specially the basic ones like
Nmap, burpe, metasploit. If you're dead set on a security certification,
try OSCP.