[dgplug-users] Do you face problems writing blog posts?

Saptak Sengupta saptak013 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 5 03:14:30 PST 2018

On 5 March 2018 at 14:10, Jason Braganza <jason at janusworx.com> wrote:

> Writing about your work and yourself is important, if you are to make it in
> our little corner of the world.
>
> I’ve forgotten the number of times, Kushal has stressed this!
>
> Ever wonder what to write about?
> Stuck?
> Writer’s block?
>
> I’d love to know the problems, issues, or any stumbling blocks that you
> might have writing.
> Or beginning to write.

Thanks for asking this question. Not exactly a problem but one question I
often face is
that maybe something new that I did has already been written by someone
else and has
been written 100 times before in some other blogs, so do I still write?
Because I can just
point to the other blog instead of writing another.

Also, often when writing technical blogs, I feel maybe I still don't know
the whole picture
and writing just based on limited knowledge is not good and often end up
not writing anything.