[dgplug-users] DevConf.in 2018 CFP is open 21st March- Closes 4th May, 2018

Praveen Kumar kumarpraveen.nitdgp at gmail.com
Wed Mar 28 02:22:41 PDT 2018

Event Dates: 4 - 5 August, 2018, Bengaluru, India

Important dates

- CFP closes: May 4th 2018
- Accepted speakers confirmation: June 4th, 2018

We invite you to submit a proposal to speak at DevConf.in 2018.  This
is the second DevConf.in conference where free and open source
software communities and developers meet, learn, and hack on FOSS
projects. DevConf.in 2018 is organized and sponsored by Red Hat.

We are looking for speakers from all types of roles, including
developers, administrators, engineers, DevOps practitioners, quality
engineers, technical writers, project managers, and more. If you’re a
FOSS project contributor, you’re a potential speaker!

Each speaker while submitting the proposal is requested to choose a
theme that the talk/workshop belongs to. Few of the themes for this
year are

Linux
Middleware
Virtualization
Storage
Cloud and mobile technologies
Containers
And much more.

You can find the full list of suggested themes in the CFP form.

We are looking for both advanced and introductory talks and workshops.
On the second day of the conference, Sunday 5 August 2018, we will be
running a track of workshops, including those at an introductory
level. We have the benefit of having a mixed audience of professionals
and students and we don’t want to leave anyone out.

If you’re interested in submitting multiple talks, please try to limit
your suggestions to your best ideas.

The CFP is NOW OPEN! Ready to submit your proposal? Visit devconf.in/cfp

Questions? Please write to us at info at devconf.in

-- DevConf.in 2018 organizing team --