[dgplug-users] Who all are travelling for PyCon India 2018?

Sayan Chowdhury sayan.chowdhury2012 at gmail.com
Wed Sep 26 09:33:13 PDT 2018

On Thu, Aug 23, 2018 at 3:41 PM Sayan Chowdhury
<sayan.chowdhury2012 at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Saptak and I are looking for accommodation during PyCon India 2018 in
> Hyderabad. Our plans is to get a decently big Airbnb so the costs
> comes down and we get to stay together and maybe have hacknights.
>
> So, if you are interested to stay with us folks drop a mail to me, off list.

We went ahead and did the booking, Airbnb did not have much options
nearby and cheap. Saptak and I went with the one which was the best
for all of us.
We have done the booking and sent out invites to the ones who are
confirmed. If you did not get one, sorry we could not accommodate you
all. Sadly, the biggest (and cheap also) we could find was the one
with 9 people capacity.

--
Sayan Chowdhury <https://sayanchowdhury.dgplug.org/>
Senior Software Engineer, Fedora Engineering - Emerging Platform

Proud to work at The Open Organization!