[dgplug-users] List of participants from GNU Emacs training in 2018

Shakthi Kannan author at shakthimaan.com
Mon Apr 15 00:20:36 PDT 2019

Hi,

The following list of participants attended the GNU Emacs training last year on #dgplug, and are not active on IRC.

Since I do not have your e-mail addresses, I am sending this e-mail to the list.

I would like to hear from you on how you have been doing since the training, and your use of GNU Emacs. Kindly send me (not to the list) an e-mail regarding the same.

      <BhaveshSGupta>    Bhavesh Gupta
      <storymode7>       Mayank Singhal
      <man-jain>         Manank Patni
      <devesh_verma>     Devesh Verma