[dgplug-users] [Commercial] Sale: Libreboot Lenovo Thinkpad T400

Shakthi Kannan author at shakthimaan.com
Mon Aug 19 02:53:49 PDT 2019

Hi,

I am selling my new, unused Libreboot Lenovo ThinkPad T400 that has the following specification:

* Screen size: 14.1 inch
* CPU: Intel(R) Core(TM) 2 Duo P8400 @ 2.26 GHz
* Disk: 480 GB SSD
* RAM: 8 GB
* Qualcomm Atheros AR9285 Wireless Network Adapter (ath9k Free Software driver)
* VGA Intel Corporation Mobile 4 Series Chipset Integrated Graphics Controller
* Libreboot (https://libreboot.org/). No BIOS vendor lock-in.
* Operating System: Trisquel GNU/Linux 8.0 (https://trisquel.info/)
* Intel Corporation 82567LM Gigabit Ethernet
* 1 Microphone jack
* 1 Headphone jack
* 3 USB 2.0 ports
* 1 FireWire IEEE 1394 port
* 1 DVD/CD drive

A couple of pictures of the ThinkPad are available at:

http://shakthimaan.com/downloads/t400-closed.jpg

http://shakthimaan.com/downloads/t400-open.jpg

If anyone is interested, please reply to me directly (not to the mailing list).

Regards,

SK
--
Shakthi Kannan