[dgplug-users] Send me your RSS feeds so I can follow you?

Jason Braganza jason at janusworx.com
Sun Feb 17 05:51:26 PST 2019

Hello folks,

I just realised that as we will come to Summer Training later this
year, the Student Planet will get torn down to make way for the new
ones.

I have been following most of you on the planet and commenting on your posts.

If you want me to continue doing so, reply to me at jason at janusworx
with your RSS feed, so that I can keep following you as you write.

***Reply to me at the address above ^. PLEASE DO NOT HIT REPLY ALL AND
SPAM THE MAILING LIST***

Jason