[dgplug-users] Prashant writes!

PRASHANT SHARMA prashantsharma161198 at gmail.com
Tue Jul 16 23:53:36 PDT 2019

On Wed, Jul 17, 2019 at 7:01 AM Jason Braganza via Users <
users at lists.dgplug.org> wrote:

> > gutsytechster has a new post that *thoroughly* describes how to enable
> > celery logging for the gcp
>

>  >
> https://gutsytechster.wordpress.com/2019/07/17/how-to-add-celery-logs-to-gcp-logging/
>
> > Of course all I know, in the above lines is thoroughly.
> > I wouldn’t know celery logging from lettuce bagging from a hole in the
> > ground :P

Ah! I thought including it would make it long for no reason. As people who
would be searching for
it would already know about it.
Though I'll try to add up a reference to it. :)

> But I do know Prashant tries hard, really hard to write often.

Haha, true :|

> (Stick to a rhythm though? Twice a month?)

I am trying my best, it's just that internship stuff and all. But I'll
really try to keep a rhythm.

> And his posts are helpful.
> > And that they are thorough.
>
> > Jason

These feedback really help me a lot. Thank you so much Jason Braganza :)

Prashant Sharma