[dgplug-users] [SUMMERTRAINING] Are you a 2019 summer training participant?

Dhanesh B. Sabane dhanesh95 at disroot.org
Wed Jun 5 10:48:23 PDT 2019

Hello!

On 04/06/19 12:18 PM, Kushal Das wrote:
> Hi,
>
> If you are planning to attend summer training 2019, please reply to this
> thread.

Yes! I'm planning to attend this year's summer training. I did give it a
try a couple of times in the past but never managed to complete it.
Third time's a charm? :P

> If you see any of you friends who is supposed to reply to this thread,
> but, did not,
> then please ask them to mark the emails from the list in the SPAM folder
> as not a SPAM. Adding the mailing list address to your contact list also helps.

I'll be attending the training along with my friend Sumant (in CC).

@Sumant, please reply to this thread expressing your interest.

Cheers!

--
Dhanesh B. Sabane