[dgplug-users] (no subject)

Elijah thyarmageddon at gmail.com
Wed Jun 12 09:30:39 PDT 2019

On Wed, 12 Jun 2019 21:55:16 +0530
shirazali1997 at gmail.com wrote:

>>Can anyone help me joining the channel #dgplug on hexchat
>>
>>It is displaying the following error :-
>>
>>#dgplug :Cannot join channel (+r) - you need to be identified with
>>services

Shiraz, this means that the channel only allows registered users to
join. You do not seem to be registered or, if you are, identified
(logged in) against the freenode services.

The link you provided already explains to you how to register an
account and identify.

If you have more questions please don't hesitate to ask them.