[dgplug-users] [SUMMERTRAINING] Are you a 2019 summer training participant?

Kushal Das kushaldas at gmail.com
Thu Jun 13 04:35:37 PDT 2019

On Thu, Jun 13, 2019 at 4:54 PM Anup Kolte <avkolte at mitaoe.ac.in> wrote:

> No, but I mean for teaching it is best to have conversations in audio than
> text, well one who is teaching can use audio with screen sharing but others
> can text their queries.

Really good idea, can you please help us to setup and build the required system?

Our requirements;

The final setup has to work for multiple trainers across
different continents. The trainers can not spend any money for the same.
So, the proposal must figure out funding for the project (so that we can send
hardware to all of those speakers/trainers).

We should be using only FOSS technologies which we can deploy or if not,
then trust the provider with the privacy of our users. The normal participants
will be under different network bandwidth, from 2G mobile connections to 1Gbps
fiber connection.

Thank you once again for this good idea. We will wait for your proposal and
delivery of the project. I am sure rest of the dgplug will also really thank you
for your effort.

Kushal
--
Public Interest Technologist, Freedom of the Press Foundation
CPython Core Developer