[dgplug-users] About joining IRC channel [Was: Re: On habits]

Kushal Das kushaldas at gmail.com
Sun Jun 16 20:44:19 PDT 2019

On Mon, Jun 17, 2019 at 12:16 AM Pk Sharma via Users
<users at lists.dgplug.org> wrote:

> But you guys didn't allow us old ones to join you
>
> we just wanted to see
>
> first hand
>
> not much of lug/foss activities here in kolkata

Hi,

Our IRC channel is open for everyone to join. You don't need anyone's permission
to join there. Come online and say hi to us anytime you want.

Also, we don't do much activities in physical world these days, we prefer
to do most of the things over Internet.

Kushal
--
Public Interest Technologist, Freedom of the Press Foundation
CPython Core Developer