[dgplug-users] Mailinglist guidelines

Robin Schubert robin.schubert at gmx.de
Mon Jun 24 04:44:23 PDT 2019

Hi everyone,
To those who are continuously asking to get unsubscribed from the
mailing list, I *strongly* recommend to do the following:

1. go to https://www.dgplug.org/irclogs/ and read "mbuf_1stclass.log",
"mbuf_2ndclass.log" and "mbuf_3rdclass.log"
2. go and get a copy of "Shakthi Kannan - I want to do project. Tell me
wat to do" and read it carefully
3. stay on the mailing list to learn more ;) - if you find there is too
much going on on the list, there is something called "digest". A quick
search will help.

To summarize the last mails, this has been the subject:

> Re: [dgplug-users] Question about writing blog posts

This has been the content (already trimmed)

On 24.06.19 13:27, Himanshu Sharma via Users wrote:
> How can i unsubscribe this mail list.kindly unsubscribe me.
> On Jun 24, 2019 14:06, "Aamir Alam via Users" <users at lists.dgplug.org>
> wrote:
>
>> Yes me too, Please unsubscribe me from your mailing list
>>
>> On Mon, Jun 24, 2019 at 10:16 AM Mayank Agarwal via Users <
>> users at lists.dgplug.org> wrote:
>>
>>> Even I need know. How do I unsubscribe from this  mailing list?
>>> These mails are not relevant to me anymore.
>>>
>>> Regards
>>> *Mayank Agarwal*

Please read about how to correctly behave on a mailing list,
particularly about thread hijacking and top posting.

And finally: No one has just put you on this list, you have subscribed,
and you can unsubscribe in the very same way (all by yourself). There is
something called "search engine" which may help you. I would consider
search terms like "dgplug mailinglist" promising to deliver good results.

Good luck and best regards,
Robin