[dgplug-users] Missed Sessions

Mrinal Raj mrinalraj2809 at gmail.com
Fri Jun 28 08:37:12 PDT 2019

On Fri, Jun 28, 2019 at 1:26 AM Aravind Menon via Users <
users at lists.dgplug.org> wrote:

> Hello everyone.

Hi Aravind

> I have not been able to attend any of the classes till now? I will start
> attending them from today

No Problem but you have to spend lot of sincere time to cope.

> Is it possible for me to catch up with previous sessions? Kindly provide
> valuable feedback.

Yes, Anything is possible to cope as the sessions are quite interesting and
you just missed the ignition, takeoff is yet to be done try to get onboard
as soon as possible in this weekend as there is no class on sunday.