[dgplug-users] [OBM] Use same ID and TASKID for tasks that span across sprints

Shakthi Kannan author at shakthimaan.com
Wed Mar 20 00:48:06 PDT 2019

Hi,

"A task that spans across multiple sprints should have the same ID and TASKID, but, you can add a suffix to the task name as "Part I", "Part II", "Part III" etc. across sprints. This helps to track the total time spent on a task."

The README has been updated:

https://gitlab.com/shakthimaan/operation-blue-moon/blob/master/README.md#L73

I will go through the previous sprints, and will update the ID and TASKID for those tasks that span across sprints.

Please keep this in mind when you send PR for future sprints.

Regards,

SK
--
Shakthi Kannan