[dgplug-users] Rahul Jha on becoming your own worst enemy

Rahul Jha rahul722j at gmail.com
Wed May 29 07:47:19 PDT 2019

Hello,

On Tue, 28 May 2019 at 20:27, Jason Braganza <jason at janusworx.com> wrote:

> Latest post by rj722 is here.
> https://rj722.github.io/articles/19/revolution-and-systems
>
> Wow. this just shows the power of showing up daily.
> You have improved by leaps and bounds in just a few posts.

Thank you Jason for the kind words and for the efforts you've put up
in mentoring me from the very beginning - it means a lot!

> But even moreso, i appreciate the work and the time and care you’re
> putting into these.
>
> I realise that this quality is not maintainable long term.
>
> But even if the new posts is not up to your standards, publish anyway.
> show up any way.
>
> right now your showing matters more than the quality of what you do.
>
> keep up the good work.
> write more :)

I understand and this is my current goal - publishing as much as I can.

For folks who like my work, please consider subscribing to my
newsletter[0] or to the blog's feed[1].

Sincerely,
Rahul Jha [~RJ722]

[0]: https://tinyletter.com/RJ722
[1]: https://rj722.github.io/feed.xml

--
https://rj722.github.io

Final Year B.Tech Student
Department of Electronics Engineering
Zakir Husain College of Engineering & Technology
Aligarh Muslim University, Aligarh - 202002

GPG Fingerprint: C984 E9A2 D2E3 E581 4F3E  DB1E DD53 53EC 154B 6811