[dgplug-users] [Job] Django developer at treadwill.org

Sourav Moitra sourav.moitr at gmail.com
Tue Sep 3 03:06:54 PDT 2019

Hello all,

Our lab at IIT Kanpur is developing software tools to provide
cognitive training for dealing with mental disorders. For this work,
we are looking to hire full-time software developers who have
experience in Django and/or Angular. Salary will be in the range of
3-6 LPA based on experience. Additional perks include free
accommodation in the lush green campus, access to campus facilities
and health center, intellectually stimulating work environment, and a
chance to make an important contribution to socially-relevant
research. Also, this can be an excellent opportunity to gain research
experience and recommendation letters if you plan to go for higher
studies later.

You can apply at:
https://angel.co/company/treadwill-iit-kanpur/jobs/409324-django-web-developer

if you have questions please feel free to contact me personally and
not to the list.

Sourav Moitra
https://souravmoitra.com