[dgplug-users] How To Stop Checking Your Phone

Shivank Gautam shivank.16bcon238 at jecrcu.edu.in
Wed Sep 18 12:34:52 PDT 2019

On Sun, Sep 15, 2019 at 1:19 PM PRASHANT SHARMA via Users <
users at lists.dgplug.org> wrote:

> On Sun, Sep 15, 2019 at 11:25 AM Jason Braganza via Users <
> users at lists.dgplug.org> wrote:
>
> > > How To Stop Checking Your Phone: 4 Secrets From Research - Barking Up
> The
> > > Wrong Tree

how he can say exactly 2.32 bazillion things are happening?

--

www.jecrcuniversity.edu.in <http://www.jecrcuniversity.edu.in>

ENGINEERING | SCIENCES | MANAGEMENT | HUMANITIES | LAW | AGRICULTURE |
HOTEL MANAGEMENT | JOURNALISM MASS COMMUNICATION | DESIGN |
*
*Important:
privileged, It is intended solely for the addressee(s). Access to this
email by anyone else is unauthorized. If you are not the intended
recipient, any disclosure, copying, distribution is prohibited and may be
unlawful. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender
by reply email and destroy all copies of the original message. Thank you,
JECRC University - Disclaimer
*"SAVE PAPER.  Good for your planet. Good for
your Business" *