[dgplug-users] DGPLUG T-Shirt at PyCon

Sayan Chowdhury sayan.chowdhury2012 at gmail.com
Fri Sep 20 01:00:40 PDT 2019

On Thu, Sep 12, 2019 at 2:42 AM Saptak Sengupta via Users
<users at lists.dgplug.org> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> This year at PyCon India we will be distributing dgplug tshirt. Enter your
> name and size in the form[1] to sign up for a T-Shirt. Ping saptaks or
> sayan on IRC (#dgplug in freenode) for payment details. Filling up this
> form doesn't entitle you for a t-shirt. You need to complete the payment in
> order to get the t-shirt. The t-shirt will be distributed in PyCon India.
> If you are not attending PyCon India 2019 and want to get it delivered to
> you within India, an extra delivery charge will be incurred.
>
> The price of the t-shirt will be Rs.600. The tshirt would be a round neck
> unisex tshirt.
>
> Deadline to fill the form and complete the payment: 22nd September 2019.
>
> No request will be entertained after that. We will be placing the order for
> the t-shirt on 23rd September 2019.

A reminder email to fill the form and complete the payment by next 2
days. A lot of people have just filled the form and not completed the
payment. Remember, if you don't complete the payment you won't be
getting a tshirt.

--
Sayan Chowdhury <https://yudocaa.in/>
GPG Fingerprint : 0F16 E841 E517 225C 7D13  AB3C B023 9931 9CD0 5C8B

Q: How can I use more inclusive language? A: https://heyguys.cc