[dgplug-users] [Tax calculation RoR] @yevlempy, @chandana

chandana boral chandana.boral at gmail.com
Tue Aug 4 12:23:34 PDT 2009

I have started coding as you instructed , but I having doubts in the slabs

In section A  and B all the values (a-l) will be supplied by the user?

In section E. less exemption under section 10
1.c. 40% of basic       HRA.Total   ,  but in section A we calculated
HRA.Total

H. Less deduction under section 16
from where we will get the value of PTax.Total

L. Interest on housing loan under section 24
we will supply all the values.

M.Deduction from where we will calculate?

P. Total tax to be paid
we will calculate the Surcharge value by 10% of taxable Income?
In Edu. cess , the value of c will be 3%of(a+b), what is 'a'
over here?

In Q. Tax paid till date  the values a,b,c will be given by the user?