[dgplug-users] [Badam Halwa of Embedded Systems] @Abhishek Sharma

abhishek sharma emote2abhishek at gmail.com
Sat Aug 15 02:26:09 PDT 2009

Hello Shakti,

I am in Pune and swine flu has really slowed things down here as you
may have heard in the news.

> Please merge this to your personal repository clone:
> http://gitorious.org/badam-halwa-of-embedded-systems/mainline/commit/950e3bd0e7545ca3247885748ab6886f524a6945

   I have merged your commits with my personal repo and also added the
code for endianess. I have also done the 2nd assignment for static
library and it is working fine and well.

 > There is one more person, named Atul Joshi ("arawli"), who will be
joining us for this project.

    Good to hear.

Although I am having problem push to my clone of the mainline repo. I
totally forgot my passphrase for the ssh-key that I had created so I
deleted that one and created a new rsa key, I also deleted the old one
from GITORIOUS and added a new one.
In short I just redid everything..but i still can push.. I dont understand why??

I tried to push and got the following error.

$ git push git at gitorious.org:~hermes/badam-halwa-of-embedded-systems/hermes-clone.git

The authenticity of host 'gitorious.org (87.238.52.168)' can't be established.
RSA key fingerprint is 7e:af:8d:ec:f0:39:5e:ba:52:16:ce:19:fa:d4:b8:7d.
Are you sure you want to continue connecting (yes/no)? yes
Warning: Permanently added 'gitorious.org,87.238.52.168' (RSA) to the
list of known hosts.
To git at gitorious.org:~hermes/badam-halwa-of-embedded-systems/hermes-clone.git
 ! [rejected]        master -> master (non-fast forward)
error: failed to push some refs to
'git at gitorious.org:~hermes/badam-halwa-of-embedded-systems/hermes-clone.git'