[dgplug-users] [Ambassadors] B.C Roy Engineering College FAD report

kishan goyal fabhoneydew at gmail.com
Sun May 17 02:20:52 PDT 2009

[snipped]

> What has been the end result of the FAD ? Did it meet the objectives ?
> Have there been new participants ?

Yes, I would say that this FAD has been quite successful. We set out
with an aim to introduce the students to Fedora and the FOSS world and
I would say that we have been quite successful in doing that.
Among the participants, there were some new faces (~10).
We plan to do a follow-up session soon (after the semester exams)  and
the event has been really successful or not, I suppose, would be
determined in the following few weeks to come.

Regards,
KishanGoyal.