[dgplug-users] [Ambassadors] B.C Roy Engineering College FAD report

sankarshan sankarshan.mukhopadhyay at gmail.com
Sun May 17 04:22:45 PDT 2009

On Sun, May 17, 2009 at 4:45 PM, Subhodip Biswas
<subhodipbiswas at gmail.com> wrote:

> The session this time were taken by student some of whom were first
> timer in last FAD.For example Dibyanshu.(the guy who took vi).The ece
> guys who took the main initiative of introducing FEL to their fellow
> students ,were from previous FAD. In fact there is good number of
> students who are using fedora regularly. A good part of audience this
> time was girls who were in the last FAD. its because of them in this
> FAD we covered some good stuffs. Most them are using fedora regularly.
> But as usual faces problem with internet connection( nil or
> sometimes).

s/fedora/Fedora

And, if there is a 'good' number (what is the exact number) - where
are their issues/problems being raised/documented ? Are they on
fedora-india mailing list yet ? Do they know about #fedora ?

Those who have been taking the initiative to introduce FEL to the
peers, have they also taken time to do up the documentation that would
make FEL more relevant to daily usage ? How do they use FEL to solve
issues as part of their syllabus etc ?

The ones who have been doing inkscape and art related bits - have they
found it worthwhile to think if they could contribute to some artwork
relevant locally ?

In short, where is the mapping of theory to practice and, who is
following it up ?

--
You see things; and you say 'Why?';
But I dream things that never were;