[dgplug-users] [Ambassadors] B.C Roy Engineering College FAD report

Arindam Ghosh makghosh at gmail.com
Tue May 19 15:07:59 PDT 2009

Hi Sankarshan da

Here's my review of the FAD:
http://arindamghosh.wordpress.com/2009/05/19/dgplug-fad/

On Sun, May 17, 2009 at 4:52 PM, sankarshan
<sankarshan.mukhopadhyay at gmail.com> wrote:
> And, if there is a 'good' number (what is the exact number) - where
> are their issues/problems being raised/documented ? Are they on
> fedora-india mailing list yet ? Do they know about #fedora ?

Yeah! They were told a lot about IRC and mailing lists, but they have
a major problem of internet access. Still, kishan and rtnpro are
creating a list of attendees (with their email-ids), so that we can
get back to them. Well, whereever possible (esp. people staying
outside college campus), they are motivating them to get connected!

> Those who have been taking the initiative to introduce FEL to the
> peers, have they also taken time to do up the documentation that would
> make FEL more relevant to daily usage ? How do they use FEL to solve
> issues as part of their syllabus etc ?
>
> The ones who have been doing inkscape and art related bits - have they
> found it worthwhile to think if they could contribute to some artwork
> relevant locally ?
>
> In short, where is the mapping of theory to practice and, who is
> following it up ?

Tried to answer some of these things on the blog post.

Amrita, Arpita or Deboshree, will you put up your review/assessment
regarding the artwork session? Btw, you can also try finishing the
LinuxChix (Durgapur chapter) poster with the involvement of interested
newbies.

--best

Arindam

--